A clean home is within your reach!
Prepare to make cleaning easier with this quick and thorough guide. All you need are the right tools and supplies, a little motivation and encouragement, and the method that Beth McGee has perfected over 25 years as a home cleaning professional. Beth shares the products, process, and mindset you need to make this seemingly daunting task manageable.
This is your year to make your home clean and comfortable with ease. What makes Get Your House Clean Now: The Home Cleaning Method Anyone Can Master unique?
- It’s filled with information beyond the recycled cleaning tips you’ve seen on the Internet.
- This is not a week-long or 30-day course on getting your home clean, it’s about process and mindset.
- No tedious check lists that create anxiety when not completed.
- It prepare you to get your house clean as soon as you’re ready to get started.
- Can work for you no matter how dirty it is or how unmotivated you feel.
- You will learn how to clean, declutter, and organize your home as a simple and rewarding habit, not a chore.
Whether you want your home to sparkle, start a cleaning business, prepare your home to rent or flip, or help your house cleaner work most effectively for you, this book will help you do it. Struggle to get started or feel overwhelmed? Beth will encourage and instill in you knowledge to last a lifetime, so you can experience the joy and benefit of a clean and tidy home to improve your life and wellbeing.
You Can Help Others Learn To Clean
You can help others learn how to clean and the best products and tools to get it done. If you have found yourself at my website and Product Guide, I hope that means you’ve come to trust my advice and recommendations for cleaning, tools, and products. Please consider leaving a review for my book, Get Your House Clean Now: The Home Cleaning Method Anyone Can Master, so others can be encouraged to read it too! You can do so at this link:
Then head over to my Cleaning Product Guide that accompanies the book,
so you can learn more about the products I like and use.